Welcome to www.guitarmash.org (the “Website”). This website is owned and operated by Musiquarium, Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy provides you with details on the information we collect from you and the uses we make of your personal information. If you do not want us accessing and/or using your personal information as described herein, please do not provide us with any! This policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit this Website and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
We encourage you to read this policy to learn more about what information of yours we collect and how we use it and how you can “opt-out” of receiving communications from us. Additionally, this policy includes information about how we endeavor to protect your data. If you have any questions about our collection and use of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Collected; Use of Information; Sharing of Information
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Website, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collected by us.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Protection for Children and Minors. This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. If a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information to this Website.
- Opt-Out.If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, please send an email to us at the address below or call us at the telephone number below requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You will also have the option of clicking on a link included in email correspondence you receive from us in order to remove yourself from our mailing list.Email Contact: email@example.comPlease note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience.
- Security. We are committed to using commercially reasonable efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website.
- Offers and Promotions. We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored or co-branded with third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information.